Sunday, June 20, 2010

Introduction

Greetings, my name is Darren. I'm 47 years old and live in Topeka, Kansas. I live here with my girlfriend Lyndy and her 17 year old son Evan. The three of us have been together for nine years now. 


Darren Danger started out as my video game screen name.  The Darren Danger blog is not going to be an ongoing commentary of everything I do through the day. Instead, it is going to be a place for me to share photographs, videos, music, history, information, and humor, and try to create a webpage you will want to return to for decades.

I enjoy photography as well as shooting and editing video, and hope to use this site to share some of what I create.  I am also a musician, primarily a guitarist, and am in a band that plays every week in my basement studio.  I plan on posting some coverage of that here.  I'm a history buff and you should see some entries about historical places of interest in this blog, too.

Please leave comments if you wish.  I encourage you to click on photographs to enlarge them.  The blog goes back in time as you scroll down. The more recent posts are at the top. Since you have reached the very bottom here, you are going to have to go the other direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment