Saturday, February 26, 2011

Darren Danger and Musical Gear


Lyndy took this picture of me this evening hiding behind some of my musical gear. 

Stacked on the left are my Pearl Export drums, with the snare drum at bottom center.  Behind the snare are a couple of guitar cases. 

The guitar on the left, a 1987 Gibson Les Paul, is leaning against a small Fender Sidekick 15 Reverb practice amplifier.  The middle guitar is a 2003 Fender Jazz Bass.  On the right is my 1989 Fender Stratocaster.  These two guitars are leaning against my 1998 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe guitar amplifier.

I am leaning on a Yamaha EMX 88S club mixer/amplifier.  It is sitting on top of one of it's two speakers.

On top of the EMX is a lamp that I bought at an auction in the early 1990's, and a bronze sculpture of a guitar player that my Mom gave me for Christmas this past December. In the back right, Darren Danger himself is a 1963 model.

No comments:

Post a Comment